Fortified with an industry-leading 20% silica dioxide concentration (that’s double the SiO2 when compared to our competitors), this SiO2 Boost Spray gives existing ceramic coatings the “boost” they need but also serves as a superb stand-alone form of protection and shine, lasting up to 6 months.
Even the world’s highest rated consumer-grade nano ceramic coating needs a helping hand every now and then, which is precisely why AvalonKing created a Ceramic Coating SiO2 Boost Spray. Fortified with 20% silica dioxide (that’s double the SiO2 when compared to our competitors), this spray gives existing ceramic coatings the “boost” they need, and acts as a super glossy sacrificial outer layer. Engineered to provide protection for up to 6 months, and fully capable of serving as a stand-alone form of temporary protection, AvalonKing’s Ceramic coating SiO2 Boost Spray offers DIY enthusiasts the best of both worlds. Furthermore, this product is guaranteed to work with the rest of the AvalonKing lineup, including AvalonKing’s all-new shampoos and microfiber cloths!
- Tightens existing nano ceramic coatings by infusing porous areas with fresh SiO2 and booster additives, thus revitalizing the product’s bonding powers, increasing shine, and restoring hydrophobic water beading properties.
- Packs an industry-leading 20% silica dioxide (SiO2) content per bottle for unrivaled resilience.
- Offers up to 6 months of hydrophobic boosting capabilities and enhanced shine.
- Can be used in conjunction with Armor Shield IX ceramic coating, or by itself, as a temporary “quick fix” protectant, serving as a sacrificial layer for absorbing the impacts of water spots, tree sap, bug guts, bird droppings, etc…
- Applied atop a healthy coating of Armor Shield IX, fortifies the existing semi-permanent bonded ceramic coating layer, and adds additional heat resistance and UV protection.
- Engineered to play nice with AvalonKing’s exclusive ph-neutral maintenance shampoo of utter awesomeness and entire microfiber line.
- Features sensuous notes of vanilla and privilege.
- Meant for external use only, so do not use it as a chaser while taking tequila shots.
- Available exclusively in a 16oz. no-drip spray bottle for convenience and value.
- Sports a 1–year unopened package shelf-life.
- Wash your ride with one of AvalonKing’s Car Shampoo products, using the two-bucket car washing technique.
- Spritz surfaces with AvalonKing’s proprietary blend of IPA Prep Spray to remove any residue that may still be stuck on the surface, followed by a wipe-down with one of our ultra-plush microfiber cloths.
- Apply Ceramic Coating SiO2 Boost Spray to the dry surface, while avoiding direct sunlight, just like your creepy neighbor who only comes out at night…
- Spray the coating section by section, smoothing the liquid out as you go with a fresh microfiber cloth as per instructed in a crosshatch pattern.
- After 10–15 seconds the coating’s flashing should become visible, at which point it will need to be buffed away.
- Give your ceramic coating booster enough time to cure, well away from water or wet weather for 24hrs+, while avoiding car shampoo and other detailing chemicals for at least 3–5 days.
- Wait at least a minimum of 24 hours between coats.
- Reapply every 2–3 months for maximum overlapping levels of protection (you’ll know it’s time when liquid beading and sheeting effects begin to fade).
ALL THE CARS THAT LOOK BETTER THAN YOURS
Tag us to see your picture featured in our page
I ceramic coat all my cars with the ARMOR SHIELD IX since is the best and easy I ever use so based in my previous experience I decide to buy the Ceramic booster spray but I get disapointed since is not easy to apply because it have the tendency to left some haze and I have to apply it several times with a lot of elbow grase at the microfiber cloth In order to obtain a uniform finished appearance. I hope the new Armor Shield Lite will work better
I coated my wife's kid hauler earlier this year and am a believer in proper maintenance of any product used and keeping the maintenance products in the same family as the base coating so I ordered the booster with my AS9 kit. I wash the vehicle with a PH neutral shampoo every 2 weeks without fail and use the booster every 5 washes (10 weeks). The first time I applied this booster was indoors 64 degrees and 28 percent humidity. Yesterday was indoors 97 degrees and 89 percent humidity. I had an identical experience of ease of use. The results are no less than fantastic. I use a block microfiber applicator with one to two lines of product. Crosshatch an entire panel. Level with a rag company edgless pearl microfiber cloth using circular motions and light pressure. I then come behind that with a rag company 950 GSM microfiber in strait lines for the final wipe. Never reusing the same side of either microfiber. NO streaking. NO buffing. This stuff leveled like a dream. I was around the car in no time. With that said, I love drying aids. I use one everytime I can. As happy as I am with this current booster I can't wait until it is all used up so I can get my hands on the new booster coming out! Thank you AK for everything you are doing for the true enthusiast and the detailing industry!
Ok so I have used and still use AvalonKing products.
But I wanted to share a real world scenario with you all.
After using there ceramic coat a year ago and loving it (and I am a novice) the car still gleams and washes real easy.
I wanted to try there Ceramic Booster Spray.
So I washed the car with my spray cannon using Ceramic Maintenance Shampoo I dry the car let sit for a little while.
I drove the car for a few days and waited for it to rain so you can see how the water reacts to the booster spray.
I was amazed and will be buying this again its a great no BS product.
I am super particular about my car and have tried many products, if Avalonking keep this up I will be a customer for the foreseeable future.
Great job guys
I just tested this ceramic booster yesterday after a fresh wash on my BMW M3 and just like most comments and reviews, it was definitely harder to wipe off. My fiancé was a big help and was doing the application process per instructions on the packaging, while I trail behind her and doing the buffing to remove the booster. Yes, you do have to put in a lot of elbow work just to remove the solution off, but the glossy shine and the feel of the paint was definitely worth it. Right after the car wash, my skin would grip onto the paint. But after doing a full round of the ceramic booster, the paint was slick and smooth. My hands glided over the paint as if it was a new layer of ceramic coating that was applied. Great product and results, but harder to remove. I suggest most of you to spray less cause it sounds like you're all using an excessive amount.
I bought 2 kits for ceramic coating my 2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT and my cars. I have coated the bike but not the cars yet. I was really looking forward to using the boost spray and ordered it, Shampoo (both before and after coating shampoo) and the IPA prep spray. When I use the boost spray, it is very sticky and very difficult to remove from the paint. My dark Candy Ardent Red paint shows this streaking very well and it takes lots of buffing with dry Microfiber cloths to get the streaks off the paint. This is very annoying to use and this stuff wasn't cheap. As good as the ceramic coating is, this stuff is just as bad. I'm very disappointed with this product. I saw in another review that you have reformulated. Maybe some day I'll try that.