Get $25 off your first
AvalonKing purchase.

Use code: SHINEON at checkout.

SHOP NOW

Armor Shield IX ‑
The Ultimate DIY Kit

Utilizing the latest in nano-technology, Armor Shield IX is available in a small, easy and affordable size, that’ll get your car protected and self cleaning.

Get Started

Protective Benefits

Are you sick and tired of having to give your dirty car yet another wash?
Do water spots, dirt, and grime cling to your car?
Find out how you can protect your car for 2+ years
UV and sunshine
Weather erosion
Acid rain
Graffiti & scratches
Bird droppings
Tree gunk

3 Reasons to try our Ceramic Coating

Actually it’s more like 100 reasons, but you get the point.

Keep your car cleaner, longer

Hate your constantly dirty car? Protection from everything nasty; dirt, grime, bird poo…etc.

Intense shine, deep 3d gloss

Give your car that deep wax shined look, month after month, year after year. Look good always.

Simple diy Application

We’ve spent years perfecting our formula, so it’s more forgiving and easy to apply for any DIY’er.

From our Blog

Enrich your mind with new knowledge, directly from our seasoned professionals.

How to Keep Car Windows From Fogging

Foggy windows. The official sign of a good time at a drive-in movie...Read more

Traveling With Pets: Driving Safety and Animals

Han Solo knew what was up when he made Chewbacca his wingman, because...Read more

Save the Sidewalls: Best Tire Shine and Cleaners for Cars and Trucks

Do your vehicle’s tires look like oversized dirt-brown powdered donuts? Have those rubberized...Read more

10 Badass Holiday Gift Ideas for Car Guys and Automotive Enthusiasts

As the holiday season looms, the time for safe, socially distanced gift shopping...Read more

So what’s the catch?

There isn’t one. No B.S. Just apply it to your car and you’re ready to rock.
What exactly is this ceramic coating nano stuff?
It’s straight out of science fiction.  But, let’s give you the dry version. Ceramic Coating is a liquid polymer that is applied by hand to the exterior of a vehicle. The coating chemically bonds with the vehicle’s factory paint, creating a semi permanent bond and layer of protection.  It does not wash away or break down and does not require repeated application every few months. A Ceramic Coating adds additional protection to your car’s exterior and helps keep it looking like-new with comparatively minimal maintenance. The coating achieves this result by making your vehicle more resilient and easier to clean. To learn more about how it works, click here
Does this REALLY work?
Yes!  And we understand why you’re skeptical. The technology isn’t new; however it’s previously only been accessible to luxury car owners who could afford the cost of a professional application, typically starting at $750. We’ve had thousands of happy customers who have used Armor Shield IX and been blown away by the results. In fact, 97% of all customers who reviewed our product would recommend them to a friend. The other 3% are Fiat owners.
How long does the coating last?
At a bare minimum 2 years but typically up to 5.  A lot depends on factors outside of our control; weather, how often the car is washed, where it’s stored. Eventually the transparent coat will wear away over the years (this will be invisible to the eye) and its overall longevity really depends on conditions, cleaning frequency and proper application.
Can I apply this myself?
Yeah…that’s exactly what this product is made for. We designed the formula for the daily car driver, someone who wants to keep their car clean and protected, but without the huge expense of professional detailers. Instead of paying mark-ups of around 2000% from the auto detailing shop, we provide you with an easy-to-follow D.I.Y. package. If you have any questions, we’re always nearby to help out.
Can’t I just wax & polish my car? Or clean it myself?
Yes, you definitely can. You see, the problem with regular waxes is that it’s a temporary process you have to continuously perform every other month to keep the surface protected. So while you might save a few bucks on the first initial purchase, Armor Shield IX will pay itself back already at the second time you would otherwise have purchased a regular wax. Armor Shield lasts at bare minimum 3 years and usually closer to 5 years, depending on the conditions exposed to. You do the math.
Surely you’re convinced by now.

Get Started
FREE SHIPPING IN THE US & CA
EASY 30-DAY RETURNS
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
2-YEAR WARRANTY
Item added to cart.
0 items - $0.00
Your cart   0 Items ×

Your cart is currently empty.

Return to shop