Specifically designed to maintain Armor Shield IX nano-ceramic coating. This PH-balanced shampoo uses a formula that easily washes away heavy dirt and grime, and then creates a super slick surface for a scratch-resistant shine.
The perfect accompaniment to Armor Shield IX nano ceramic coating, our specially formulated Ceramic Maintenance Shampoo will help keep your vehicle looking squeaky clean with minimal effort. Whether you’re a two-bucket method guy, a microfiber cloth and pressure wash guy, or a “Whitesnake on the boombox while I point the hose in the car’s general direction” kinda guy, simply adding this to your routine will deliver maximum cleaning and unrivaled shine.
We’ve even given this shampoo a delicious “Candy Apple” scent, which when you think about it, is a bit odd… unless you’re a car sniffer and that’s your thing. Hey, we’re not judging, but your neighbors on the other hand might raise an eyebrow.
- Ready-to-mix specially formulated maintenance shampoo.
- Helps maximise performance, shine and lifespan of ceramic coating.
- Intense lather to breakdown and remove stubborn dirt and grime.
- Super slick surface mix helps prevent wash swirls and scrub scratching.
- pH Neutral, NO added wax, NO harsh detergent.
- Mmmmmm… Candy Apple scented!
- Foam cannon ready.
- Contrary to internet rumours this will not “fight male pattern baldness or obesity”.
- Add 2oz shampoo to 2gallons of water in a bucket.
- Stir vigorously to activate the foam suds.
- Working from top down; lather up (the car!), rinse, repeat.
- Dry with microfibre towel.
- Stand back and admire your handy work.
ALL THE CARS THAT LOOK BETTER THAN YOURS
Tag us to see your picture featured in our page
If you’re looking to cover your car with foam when using a cannon, you’ll be sorely disappointed! If your looking to cover your car with runny sludge, then this is your product. And yes I did follow the instructions - I used at least 4oz.
Got this to use inbetween maintenance washes. Suds up great, nice lubricity and has a candy apples scent. A little goes a long way. I'm switching to rinseless washes but this is my go to if it's been over a month since the last wash. Hard to tell how it'll do against a really soiled up vehicle since the coating prevents dirt buildup though.
i simply love the shampoo , it lathers nicely , very slick , smells amazing , easy to use , and the results are amazing , i highly recomend this shampoo
The product makes great suds and foams up nicely. It smoothly glided across the surface, moving away the bird poop with one swift move. Very good product. It’s nice to have some type of soap that I know is safe and actually good for my ceramic coating. Video of the product in use here: https://youtu.be/jckqBJxVC0w
Really like the smell of this. Ant the "directions" make me laugh every time.