Super concentrated for maximum cleaning power, this shampoo is the first step in your ceramic coating process. Our custom formula strips away old waxes, sealants and contamination, preparing your surface for the world’s #1 ceramic coating.
AvalonKing’s ceramic prep shampoo is engineered to get surfaces in tip-top shape, and ready for the world’s #1 ceramic coating. Look, we all want to jump straight into the silky smooth and borderline erotic ARMOR SHIELD IX ceramic application process. But believe us when we say that the more care you invest in the prep process, the better your ceramic coating will perform and last. Our ceramic prep shampoo is specially formulated to make things easy by stripping away waxes, sealants, chemicals, contaminants, and even some of your major life regrets, to ensure maximum bonding between ARMOR SHIELD IX and the surface.
- Ready-to-mix specially formulated ceramic prep shampoo.
- Helps maximise performance, shine and lifespan of ceramic coating.
- Breaks down and removes stubborn dirt and grime.
- Strips the surface of waxes, sealants or residues.
- Ensures perfect bonding surface for the ARMOR SHIELD IX ceramic coating.
- Super slick surface mix helps prevent wash swirls and scrub scratching.
- pH neutral, NO harsh detergents, foam cannon ready.
- Contrary to internet rumours this will not “help you grow a luscious mane of blonde locks or boost libido” (that we can confirm), do not use this on your body.
- Add 1oz shampoo to approx. 1gallon of water in a bucket.
- Stir vigorously to activate.
- Working section by section starting with the top using a wash mitt or sponge; wash the car surface. We find criss-crossed and overlapping lines here does the job nicely.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Repeat and dry with a clean microfiber towel, again using straight overlapping lines and section by section from the top.
- Get excited, it’s almost ARMOR SHIELD IX time!
ALL THE CARS THAT LOOK BETTER THAN YOURS
Tag us to see your picture featured in our page
Great shampoo! Nice thick suds, works great in foam cannon.
I've been detailing for 10 plus years and this stuff is just incredible! I had caked up wax on my Honda Civic and just did a bucket wash and off came all the wax! It also left the surface smooth! I just wasn't expecting it to be that good! Absolutely loved it!
Works great removing old oils and light contamination , I used it to clay at the same time so 2 for 1 ! Gave a nice smooth surface to apply the new coating . The only downside is the absolutely terrible smell (imo) and not enough foam from my foam cannon was more like soapy water than foam .