Trust us when we say that this is a 6-pack that will get you attention for all the right reasons, and won’t require a single second in the gym or the local liquor store. Winning!
Our multi-purpose microfiber towels are designed to tackle any issue you come up against when washing or wiping down your automobile. Incredibly durable, they’re basically the all-terrain heroes of your garage, for no job is too big, sticky, or grimy for them to conquer. A must-have in every car owner’s arsenal.
- 6 x hyper-absorbent and durable microfiber towels.
- 16’ x 16’ buffing towel with an 80/20 microfibre blend and 260 GSM weight.
- Removes deep debris, sticky substances, grime, spray waxes and other residues. Leaves only streak-free brilliant shine.
- “Hooked design” for even spread and removal.
- Machine washable with normal detergent and cold water, dryer set on low temperature and no dryer sheets.
- Reusable waterproof storage bag.
- Contrary to internet rumours these will not “wipe that smile right off of that smug head of his!”, whoever he is.
- Remove from packaging, important!
- Using one at a time, fold into four, equal sized squares so they fit perfectly into your hand.
- Wipe surface with one side until it’s dirty or holding residue. Continue until full microfiber towel is too contaminated, use another clean one.
- Wash and re-use.
These are great all purpose towels. I used them the most during the correction phase for initial IPA wipe and post polish IPA wipe. They are also good at removing polish without leaving scratches on freshly corrected surfaces. These are ready to use right out of the packaging. As with all microfiber towels, Wash with a dye and perfume free detergent, hand wash setting, on tap to cold temp. Air Dry in the dryer, fold and store in a dry dust free location. I liked em so much I picked up 2 more packs.
Got these in a bundle with 3 of the ceramic coating bottles. Great towels remove any coating and wax easily. Very soft semi plush and no edges to scratch the paint. Great product!
I much preferred these over the Buffing 3-Pack. These multi-purpose towels were great during the prep phase. I used a couple for some spot buffing (new car). Also worked well when spraying down with the IPA solution. And finally a quick buff to remove some streaks that the IPA left behind before applying the Armor Shield IX. Highly recommend these to make the prep phase a breeze.
Having used a lot of Microfibers from a lot of brands, I reckon these are good solid towels for general usage. Machine washed them and had no lint or shedding issues, and seem to hold up well.
Found them good for quick-detailing, glass cleaning and just general interior stuff.